Payment & Shipping
Prices, shipping costs, taxes and fees
1. All prices for the product on the Website are in Armenian drams (AMD).
2. The price mentioned on this Website includes all taxes.
3. The mentioned price of the product includes the bank transfer fee.
4. In case of return of the purchased product, the bank transfer fee for return of payment will be made at the expense of the Buyer(User), except in case of return of defective product(s).
5. In case of possible inaccuracies in the Website or technical problems related to the Order and item price, Company retains the right to correct the inaccuracy and to charge the right price. In such a situation, the Company will contact the Buyer and offer the option to purchase goods in real conditions or cancel the Order.
1. Users can choose one of the payment methods described on the Website.
2. The Company retains the right to temporarily suspend, exclude or include certain payment methods.
3. The payment is made:
· Օnline, by ArCa payment system (Arca, Visa, MasterCard, through cards issued in Armenia),
· IDram payment system
· By cash,
· Via bank transfer.
4. In the case of choosing a cash payment option, the Buyer undertakes the responsibility to pay for the product at the rate of 100% of the amount specified on the Site at the time of delivery of the ordered product.
5. Except as provided in paragraph 3, the payment is made on 100% prepayment basis for the price of the ordered goods.
1. Delivery is carried out throughout the Republic of Armenia. Payment terms for the delivery depends on the quantity, price, and/or delivery distance and can be changed about which the Buyer will be notified in advance by any means of communication. The order is delivered by the “Technomarket” chosen means of transport. From the moment the User completes his order at the “Technomarket” online shopping Website, Company provides the expected delivery time with the minimum and maximum terms, as well as delivery fee depending on delivery distance and Order price. “Technomarket” carries out all possible measures to deliver the Order on time.
2. Company will fulfill the delivery of the Order within a specified time after the User completes the full payment, except for the cases of choosing cash payment method. Delivery time may be prolonged in case of force major within a reasonable period of time or in other cases for which the Company is not responsible- such as strikes, technical or other issues in the telecommunications industry, etc.
3. All products are the property of the Company up to the moment as long as for ordered goods are not fully paid to the Company's account.
4. In case of online purchases of software/licenses, the download is made at the Buyer's own risk who is responsible for downloading the software(s) from www.Technomarket.am and for activating by license keys with the right steps. The sale of the right to use the Software/licenses is carried out through the Website in which case the license activation code in pdf format is sent to the User/Buyer's e-mail, which is considered to be the proper delivery of the purchased goods.
5. The Company is not liable for possible legal limitations in the procurement and download of software, which may be defined by the export regulations, by legislation and regulations of other states.